How do I obtain unclaimed money from old employer thats being held by US govt?

I received a pitch in the mail from a company that says it can streamline to process of obtaining some money from an old employer that was turned over to the US Treasury. I went to Treasury website, and as typical for gov’t beauracracy, it was damn near impossible to figure out. Anyone out there know how to navigate system to find out which govt entity has these funds?

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.