Is there a way not to list the sale amount of my house in public records in MD?

I live in montgomery county, and i heard there is a way through some sort of trustee transaction that doesnt list the sale amount of your house within the public records. Does anyone have any details?

How about for Virginia?

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.